GOOGLE ONLINE REVIEWS
The more Google reviews you have, the better you rank among your competitors on Google. Getting reviews and being active by answering them will boost your local search rankings. The more reviews you have, the more Google will reward you. Reviews are a good source for optimizing your customer experience.
Our Automated, Proactive Online Review Gathering Platform will make this process as simple as possible!
Get your free quote today!
Our "Proactive, Automated" Online Review Gathering Platform Is Simple To Use.
Step 1. Ask client if they wouldn't mind leaving your business some "Feedback".
Step 2. Explain that you will be sending a simple SMS (Text Message) to their mobile device.
Step 3. Enter your clients mobile number into our online platform & click "Send"!
Client receives a branded text message with a link that automates the process.... Client never need to wonder where or how to leave your business reviews!
Simple as 1.2.3
- 93% of consumers used the internet to find a local business in the last year, with 34% searching every day
- 87% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses in 2020 - up from 81% in 2019
- 31% of consumers say they read more reviews in 2020 because of Covid-19, while 34% read fewer
- 67% of consumers say they wouldn’t use a business if reviews said it didn’t have Covid-19 health and safety measures in place
- The industries in which consumers are most likely to have read reviews: 1) Restaurants, 2) Hotels, 3) Medical, 4) Automotive, 5) Clothing stores
- The most important review factors: 1) Star rating, 2) Legitimacy, 3) Recency, 4) Sentiment, 5) Quantity
- Only 48% of consumers would consider using a business with fewer than 4 stars
- 73% of consumers only pay attention to reviews written in the last month
- 72% of US consumers have written a review for a local business – a big jump from 66% in 2019
- When writing a review, 20% of consumers expect to receive a response within one day
- Consumers are most likely to look at Google My Business for local business reviews, but trust the Better Business Bureau the most
Starting as a one-person operation targeting New Jersey companies, the initial core of our business was small-business internet marketing services. 5 years later, TrueSMB has grown to a Eight-person team focused on Internet marketing and website design services, and catering to small businesses. We’ve made it easier for companies to grow their business. We help clients spend less money and achieve better outcomes based on our ROI approach!